Monday, April 1, 2013

friends and missionaries

On Sunday, I said goodbye to my best friend Cali for 18 months. I can't believe that the time has come.  My dearest friends Daysa and Val are soon to follow. These wonderful girl are inspirations in my life, and it's weird to prepare to see them leave. I don't know if they know what a profound difference they have made in my life. From sleepovers, to adventures, laughing together and crying together, from chicken nugget Thursdays to Saturday temple trips, from college to missions, we've stuck together. You girls have changed me forever, in the most complete way possible. I am a better person because you all are in my life.

Time, I beg of you, please go by fast, 18 months feels like forever! I feel an odd mixture of emotions. I'm so excited for them, but at the same time it's hard to shake the feeling that I'm being left behind. :/ Here's to hoping that 18 months doesn't change everything, and that it changes everything. (;





























A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the nicest things you can be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment