Monday, February 18, 2013

No Poo


Alright readers,

I've been hearing a lot about this new craze of "No Poo!"- washing your hair with out using shampoo. I'm a little skeptical but I'm going to give it a shot!

I found a recipe that I think will work for me:

Mix 1 tbs of baking soda with 1 cup water in a spray bottle.
Mix 2 tbs of vinegar with 1 cup of water in a separate spray bottle.

Wash your hair with the baking soda solution by spraying your roots and scrubbing. Massage it into your scalp but don't put it all over your hair. Then condition your hair with the vinegar solution by applying it to the length of your hair, avoiding your roots and focusing on the ends. Rinse it all out and your good to go!

I've started this week, and I'll let you know how it goes in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment